The Skopelos island located in the center of the Sporades group, is characterized by picturesque bays, golden sandy beaches, opposite to the cliff cliffs, scattered groves of small huts, churches and monasteries that stand out white on blue sky.
Its ancient name was Peparitos (island of flowers), and was known since ancient times as the island of wine; In fact here was discovered the tomb of Staffilos (the Greek Bacchus) considered the god of wine, whose remains are now found in the museum in Volos.
Thanks to the location of the island, from Skopelos it is possible to reach and visit all the Northern Sporades in a relatively short time (we can organize all this on request).
Skopelos has numerous sandy beaches. The largest beach is at the bottom of Skopelos bay, but certainly the most beautiful are those of Panormos, Milia, Kastagni, Perivoliu, Limonari, Staffoilos and, walking through the narrow streets and the port, you will think of a fairytale village .
The sanctuary of Agios Iannis (location of the famous movie ” MAMMA MIA”)
The equipped beaches of Milia and Kastagni
The monasteries to the east of the port of Skopelos.
The towns of Skopelos and Glossa
The wild areas to the north with the Perivolio beach
The bay with the Panormos fjord
The ancient village of Palio Klima
A heaven for lovers of:
– Canoeing, snorkeling, diving, Wind surfing sailing.
– Small cruises in the neighboring islands
– Walking tours in the great woods of the island
– Night walks to Skopelos between the moored boats and the colorful shops
– Photography, every evening from our terraces the spectacle of blazing sunsets and starry nights, the thousand lights of villages and light reflections on the sea
The good Greek cuisine based on fish
– We will show you the best taverns of the island according to your tastes
– We will suggest the best typical products of the island
– We will show you the best typical and traditional restaurants
– We will show you the best routes for an unforgettable excursion
– We will show you how to best enjoy the various equipped and natural beaches of the island
Built on top of a rock in the sea connected to the mainland by a rock walkway, the small chapel of Agios Ioannis has become famous for being the perhaps most suggestive location of the musical film “Mamma mia” between the islands of Skopelos and Skiathos and in the opposite peninsula of Pelion.
Skopelos is a magical island, fascinating with its myriad of small houses, connected to each other by small narrow streets and numerous stairways where time has stopped ..
A village suspended between sky and sea.
The village of Palio Klima, where our complex is located, is to the north-west of Skopelos in front of the island of Skiathos. In the last 30 years it has been almost totally restored with love by an international community, observing all the traditions of the island. The Village of Palio Klima is located about 80-100 ml. above sea level and enjoys an exceptional quiet, considering that the cars can only get to the central square only to then return to the main road. The atmosphere of the village is old and traditional 50 years ago suitable for children, full of beautiful corners and surrounded by nature.